Friday 13 February 2009

SHARING ANYTHING WITHIN THE SOCIAL NETWORK

ACOBAY

There are a few things that I would love to share with my friends and those would be having a great family of cats, restaurants that I had visited and recipes. When I have these wonderful things to share with the whole world, where would I go to? Other than a limited friend list in my blogrolls, I would share them in Acobay. You might have heard about MySpace, Friendster and Facebook but Acobay is totally different from them. They are a unique social network site where members would be well connected to share their interests and get personal.

There would be news of the hot five and top ten searches within the network. You could also click on the many categories available based on your interests such as Auto Accessories & Tools, Automobiles, Cameras, Cell Phones, Computers, Home Appliances,Home Audio, Media Players, PC Accessories & Peripherals, Software, Sports & Outdoors, Tools & Equipment, TV & Home Theater, Watches, Books, Games, Magazines, Movies & TV, Music, Musical Instruments, Pets, Toys, Websites, Destinations, Hotels, Restaurants or just anything that you would like to share under the sky or out of this universe.

This is definitely a great site to explore, show and network. Not only did I get better blog traffics, I got to know many other wonderful members and new products through their social and consumer network. If I were you I would just go right into the Acobay website and join them today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin