Thursday 11 October 2007

BREAKOUT BLOGGER AWARD

I have just received this award from Jhoaniquing of My Memoirs. I feel real honoured to get this award from you. Thank you very much for keeping me in mind always.

BREAKOUTLOGO

"This award casts a spotlight on bloggers who are starting to draw lots of attention - the equivalent of a song with a bullet on Billboard’s Top 100 chart. They do provide good posts and good buzz. These bloggers are going places in a hurry."

I would like to congratulate all the bloggers that I think should deserve this award. In no particular order, they are:

PapaJoneh of My Little Knowledge Corner
Nicholas Chan of nickchan dot net
Ken Xu of My Sites Advisor
Monkey Wong of Monkey Wonderland
Cedric of His Name is Cedric


5 comments:

JPP Papa said...

Alamak! Now I feel really really ... don't know whats the word already. Honored and so blessed with friends like you. Hey, if I have to take one from all the friends I have now, you will definitely in my top 3 again.
Thanks Criz and BTW, the header look soo... WOW.. love it. Can't wait for my own ;)
hahahha. Thanks again for the awards :)

JPP Papa said...

Oh yes.. I can feel the love coming from you. so warm..
you make my today brighter than ever. Thanks again.

wait... to much thanks is it bad for our health?? :D

JPP Papa said...

pls edit the above "to much..." to "too much..."
than delete this.. hahhaa. If there's top commentator plugin here.. I probably top the day commentator. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Tenkiu Tenkiu, monkey jumps up n down :P

CRIZ LAI said...

papajoneh: don mention. you deserved it. Glad you like me new theme too.. hehe

monkeywong: jumping up and down? so natural. haha :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin