Thursday 26 July 2007

AWESOME GUY BLOGGER AWARD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks Roberta for coming out with this cool award. Some guys sure rock and I am sure they do need some sort of acknowledgement too. Firstly, I would like to thank PapaJoneh from http://www.papajoneh.com for presenting this award to me. Thanks for everything. You truly deserved this award as well. I have tracked back the award and nothing much has been mentioned about it. After all, the name “Awesome Guy Blogger Awarditself has already explained everything.

So who deserved to receive this award? I will need to award this to 5 persons whom I think are awesome in the blogosphere. After studying my whole list, I have decided to award this to these people in no specific order:

Beng Beng of My Longkang
Chee Hsien of Hsien's Dirty Secret
Alvin Chew of AC <> DC
BenjiPapa of Too Much Something
Aaron Chua of AaronWoolala: PHWROAR!!!

You guys are AWESOME!

As usual, I would not leave out the origin of this award. I shall take the initiative to set things right on track by providing the participation rules as below:

Participation Rules:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. It would be appropriate to include them with this meme.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 bloggers that make you think are qualified for this award.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme which was created by Roberta.

3. Optional: Proudly display the “AWESOME GUY BLOGGER AWARD logo with a link to the post that you wrote.


7 comments:

Chee Hsien said...

omg... thanks... i awesome ke?? hahaha.. thanks alot..

Anonymous said...

weeeee... 1st to comment...

thx pal for the award.... & thx for considering as an awesome blogger...
thank you very much...

Anonymous said...

argh... CH beat me again... damn... :angry: CH !!! #%*^#&@?

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it. Thank you. :) Thank you. Thank you. :)

AaronWoolala said...

Oh man! I'm awesome? XD
Thanks a lot. I don't know who to award, though. Haha~

SaeWei said...

How come there's no Awesome Gal Blogger Award ler????????? NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!! XP

Anonymous said...

Sae Wei, yes it does. There is an award for the awesome gal blogger award. The one given to me came from the awesome gal blogger. You definitely deserve it :)
To Criz, of coz... u really fast in replying. Thanks. and I dont even know who's the originator. Sorry Roberta :( bad of me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin