Wednesday 4 July 2007

THINKING BLOGGER AWARD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am pleased to be the recipient of this “Thinking Blogger Award”, presented to me by none other than PapaJoneh from Kota Kinabalu. I have not met him personally as I am from Penang and we are separated by the South China Sea. First of all, I would like to thank PapaJoneh for all the support he has given me ever since I knew him earlier May this year. Not only did he advertise so many times on my blog, he has also guided me personally on the many virtues of life. Never have I met someone who has given me so much sunshine when my days are gloomy with thunderstorms and lightning. He has been a good husband to his wife Corey, a committed father to his son Josh, and a future father to his upcoming twins. He is also actively involved in the local RC (Radio Control) Car Circuit. Thank you, PapaJoneh.

There are 5 other persons whom I have known who have made me think most of the time. Here they are in no specific order:

Ah Pek from AhPek dot com

Whoever does not know Ah Pek should get their butt kicked. He has been known to be a very knowledgeable person in the blogosphere. He is definitely an experience blogger who will make me think and understand what he has written in his post. Well, his hidden messages have always been fun, humorous, and in some case very direct. Without his recommendation and encouragement, I would not have the motivation, courage and determination to move forward to be who I am today. Thanks Ah Pek for always supporting me from far above.

Sweetpea from Hold My Hand

A committed mother and a hardworking wife, Sweetpea has always touched my life with her experiences in bringing up her son, Aidan. She has always made me think how fortunate I am to be able to know such a wonderful mother. I have always loved her sharing on the progresses of her son. I would love her to receive this award for always being there for her son and also for thinking, planning, organizing what are the best for her son. Sweetpea…you deserved this award!

Zewt from As Zewt As It Gets

Zewt has been a wonderful blogger ever since I knew him not so long ago. He is a person who will always come out with good articles to keep my mind thinking. He is a committed blogger too. No matter how busy or occupied he is with his work and personal time, he will always take that limited time to go through all the blogs that have left him a comment. I would like to thank Zewt for motivating and encouraging me to take a step further in blogging. You deserved this award as well.

Cedric Ang from Good Boy Gone Bad dot com

A young and promising blogger, Cedric has the right flow and attitude in coming up with posts that are related to our daily lives. His sense of humour, courage and directness have always kept me thinking and enlightened on the many aspects of life. He has also blog in another site that gave good advices to youth. Well done Cedric, take this award with open hands.

Lasker & Elise from PenangPenang dot com

Without the diligence, commitment and determination of these two persons, we would not have our first ever Malaysian-made Live Chatting Program, ShoutOut. They are surely a dedicated team who has the foresight in gathering all the Malaysian bloggers locally as well as overseas all under one roof. I am proud to be in this family of shouters. No matter what, you two should be proud to display the award prominently in your site.

Lastly, I would also like to thank the wonderful creator of this award, Ilker for a nice work done in promoting this award internationally.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Participation Rules:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. It would be appropriate to include them with this meme.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold does not fit your blog or website)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Criz is makin me wet, I mean blush... How the hell can I end up having this award? Most of my posts are bullshits okay? I even got hacked! Hahahaha! Anyway thanks Criz, thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I love the first paragraph. Love it so much..Muaaaah to Criz. Im sure my son will be delighted to see his name in Papa's favorite blog. And the hobby link. thanks so much.
See, I know you deserve this award. More than anyone else I know. Well, let just say, you totally, should be, must be, appropriately, deserve this award.
Every comment on the awarded person is a well thought out comment and Im sure the person given to this award are indeed the chosen one.

Criz you said them so nicely. I wish more people like u in this world. So peace and harmony around you always. :)
Im sure my son say thank you :P

Admin said...

Thanks for the high hat!! This is the 3rd time I am receiving this award. Hahahaaa... I am a great thinker!!

zewt said...

ahhh... thank you thank you... you're too kind with your words. i truly think you deserve this award. my brain is gonna be fried this month due to half year reporting to london... hope i will get back my mind after the peak!

meanwhile.. criz, keep thinking!

Sweetpea said...

as usual, i am always one of the lasts to leave comments in any interesting posts.

what an honour! am only doing what i think it's best, but if i can influence or get you thinking that seeing life as half full and not half empty, that's great!

*never bear a grudge on the world, we are of our own doings* :P

Our Journey said...

hi criz, it's me dropping by again. you're so sincere with your words :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin