Saturday 28 June 2008

I HAVE RECEIVED MY FREE DREAMZ TICKETS

AMBPDREAMZ

My TWO FREE TICKETS for the AMBP Dreamz Contest finally came today. I was jumping up and down with happiness as I thought that I will have to wait until the closing date on 1 August 2008 to get them. Now I have more time to plan carefully for my Genting Highlands trip.

It’s still not too late for you to submit your entry post. You can always refer to my “The Dreamz of My Life” post to get all the necessary answers and steps to join in this contest. You have up to 1 August 2008 to do so or until the TWO FREE TICKETS worth RM260 runs out.

DREAMZ01

Hurry to join now as there are still tens of double tickets to be won. This is a lifetime’s opportunity for you to watch white lions and tigers with your partner.

1 comment:

TorAa said...

Too good to be true?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin