Saturday 31 May 2008

THE DREAMZ OF MY LIFE

DREAMZ02

Who is the professional image consultant dishing out juicy tips on how to look your best at CloveTWO.com's Lookin' Good section?
Answer: Wendy Lee

Name the bloggers at the Guy and Parent blogs.
Answers:
Guy: Andrew William

Parent: Sharmila Rajah


At which section do you find stories on women's fashion and beauty?
Answers: Style Sheet

Attending Dreamz would be a dream come true for me because it has been a childhood dream that I had yet to fulfill.

DREAMZ01

Never had I dreamt that the AMBP (All Malaysian Bloggers Project) would tie in with Genting – City of Entertainment and CloveTWO.com to give away 80 double passes (worth RM260 each and valid until 31 August 2008) for FREE to the latest extravaganza Dreamz Magic Show.

By just posting the Dreamz logo, the answers to the above questionnaires and sent your post link to Dream a little Dreamz, you will be entitled to TWO PASSES to the show itself in Genting. I am not going to delay further as the free tickets are going off fast. The sooner I get this done, the sooner I can confirm my places. It is a childhood dream that I would like to fulfill, what more with a white lion and tiger which I have never seen before.

You have up to 1 August 2008 to submit your post or until all tickets are taken up, whichever comes first. Check out AMBP’s site for more information as there are certain Rules and Regulations that you will need to abide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good

Blog Widget by LinkWithin