Wednesday 9 January 2008

AUTHENTIC MEMORABILIA FOR ME

CELEBRITIES

I wondered if anyone still remember who is Barbara Streisand? She was an American singer cum actress who acted wonderfully in the musical movie “The Funny Lady”. What about Mariah Carey? I am sure most people will know who she is with her ever sexy pose? If you are not from the music scene, maybe the Harry Potter casts might be of interest to you?

Somehow or other, someone from the entertainment sector will be of interest to you and you would want to get hold of their autographs as remembrance. Getting an autograph from your idol might not be easy when you are half a world away. Getting an authentic one would be even harder if you do not know how.

If you want to purchase any authentic autographed memorabilia, why don’t you visit Autographink to check out what they have in store for you? The best autograph for foreign artistes that I have in my possession is from a group of experienced impersonators known as Voulez Vouz. They have been impersonating ABBA for more than 15 years. What I would like to get my hands on would be the autographed items on The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, or even trumpeter and singer Louis Armstrong. I do hope I can get one good offer on Louis Armstrong as I love his song “What A Wonderful World” a lot.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin