Thursday 20 December 2007

MELE KALIKIMAKA THIS CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII

MELE KALIKIMAKA

I would not be having my vacation in Hawaii this Christmas if I had not come across the advertisement for Hawaiian Beach Rentals. Hawaii is a lovely place with beautiful sunsets, golden beaches and warm friendly locals.

Browsing through the Hawaiian vacation information, I found much information on the many fun experiences I might gain, from ocean and water activities such as surfing, scuba diving to inland activities such as hiking up volcanoes and visiting pineapple plantations. It is truly amazing how detailed those information are.

On top of this, I also found information on Kauai vacation rentals. Kauai is the fourth largest island in Hawaii. It is a paradise for snorkeling. The clear and unpolluted water surrounding the islands is filled with abundance tropical fishes and reefs. It is a great place to witness the aquatic bounty of Hawaii.

I will be away for my sun and sand filled holiday soon. Mele Kalikimaka to everyone and have a great festive season ahead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mele Kalikimaka! I love the song! ^_^

JPP Papa said...

i love the words mele kalikimaka! It is so.. romantic the sound :D

mele kalikimaka to you too Criz :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin