Thursday 29 November 2007

MY TRIP TO BRISBANE AUSTRALIA

BRISBANEBYNITE

I am looking forward to visit my cousins again in Brisbane, the third largest city in Australia end of this year. I just love the climate and tourist spots there. It has a humid subtropical climate with hot, humid summers and dry, mild winters. This is just perfect for my family members who are so used to this kind of weather.

Finding a place to stay will not be such a hassle as Brisbane accommodation can be easily available along South Brisbane, across the river from the central business district. Since the past few visits, I have fallen in love with the Hillcrest central apartment hotel. The facilities within the apartment hotel were just perfect, with a balcony overseeing the activities along the Brisbane River. It is also an ideal location as the city centre is merely 2 kilometres away.

BRISBANE00

I do hope my cousins will bring me sight-seeing to all those beautiful gardens and sceneries which I have always adore so much. I better write down all those places and email them just in case they missed out any of my favorite places, namely the South Bank Parklands, the Roma Street Parkland, the Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, the Mount Coot-tha state forest, the Brisbane Botanic Gardens which includes the Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium and the "Tsuki-yama-chisen" Japanese Garden, as well as Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and Brisbane Forest Park.

A short trip to the beautiful and enticing beaches in Gold Coast is also a must. I missed trying out the surfing along the golden beaches of Rainbow Bay. It was really an unforgettable experience for me. Brisbane! Here I come!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin