Thursday 22 November 2007

FINDING A PLACE IN ATLANTA

ATLANTA NIGHTSCENE

I felt in love with Atlanta ever since it held the Olympics in 1996. Atlanta is the capital and the most populous city of the state of Georgia, and the core city of the ninth most populous metropolitan area in the United States. It has a humid subtropical climate, with hot, humid summers and mild to chilly winters. It also receives abundant rainfall, which is relatively evenly distributed throughout the year. There are also a lot of interesting sights in Atlanta such as the Georgia State Capitol, the World of Coca-Cola museum, Saint Mark United Methodist Church, the High Museum of Art, the Fox Theatre, Piedmont Park, the Georgia Aquarium, and so on. What an ideal city for me to set up my home.

After grabbing a complimentary booklet on Apartment Finder from a nearby convenience store, I found a few nice and strategic Atlanta Apartments for rent. After checking through all the descriptions available, I have decided to set foot in my new 982 sq. ft. home at the Lodge on the Chattahoochee. Nestled on the riverbanks of the Chattahoochee, these aesthetically natural-looking havens will provide me with everything I need from wood-burning fireplaces, private balconies, fitness center to a sparkling Olympic size swimming pool. It also has the most wonderful trek for a nice morning stroll by the riverbank of the Chattahoochee. Wow! This is going to be my new sanctuary for a long time.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin