Sunday 9 December 2007

WINTER WISHES

WINTERWISHES

Have you send any wishes to your friends yet? Maybe an E-Card will be a good idea. I was browsing through some websites and came upon this beautifully animated card. It is also rather cute with some musical background. If you are a fan of Happy Feet, this one will surely impress you friends.

Log in The Penguin site and key in your messages. Please make sure that it is all in text format as this SWF file may not show any symbols. Do enjoy yourself and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jimmy Wong said...

I love what I see on your site..cool x'mas background!!

Unknown said...

I send cards only to very close friends and family and only card cards... I posted my cards last week. e-cards are convenient but impersonal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin