Sunday 9 December 2007

MY DREAM VACATION IN EUROPE

BERLINVIENNA

I have always dreamt of having a vacation down in Europe. Europe consists of many countries with interesting cultures and heritage. There are so many countries to visit and yet so little time with my limited holiday leaves left. I guessed I have to choose Germany and its neighboring country, Austria.

I might have missed Oktoberfest in Germany but there are still many other places of interest that will keep me occupied during my trip. Since I love arts and sculptures, Berlin should be ideal as it has hundreds museums and art galleries, from the Altes Museum, the Neues Museum to the Alte Nationalgalerie. It also housed some of the world famous performing arts centres. No wonder UNESCO appointed Berlin as the City of Design. Being the capital city of Germany, Berlin also has its own unique culture, festival and night life. I am sure I will book in one of the many Hotels in Berlin during my trip there.

GERMANYAUSTRIA

Austria will be next on my list. By mentioning about Austria, it reminded me of my all time favorite, The Sound of Music. Since the 18th century, Austria has been famously marked in the world map as the European classical music country. Some of the famous musicians include Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss. Vienna, being the capital city of Austria, is rich with classical music theatres, museums and beautiful architectures. It is indeed a cool city to visit. Talking about cool, you can always opt for a vacation up in the Alps, where you can get the first hand experience in skiing, mountaineering and hiking in the snow. I just cannot wait to book myself into one of the Hotels in Vienna. I would want to try out their famous Apfelstrudel (hot apple strudel) and Viennese sausages.

This is going to be the vacation of my life and I am looking forward to this wonderful experience I am going to gather not long from now. I better start my planning and bookings soon as the Hotels in Berlin and Hotels in Vienna will go off real fast. Who would miss such good vacation opportunities?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Berlin is a great place to visit! I have yet to go to Vienna. It's definitely on my list of to-dos ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin