Thursday 1 November 2007

GIFTS FOR GUYS

GIFTS4GUYS

Christmas is just around the corner and I have a long list of people that I will need to get present for. Shopping gifts for ladies will be quite easy as there are so many selections to choose from. As gifts for guys, I am a bit confused. Should I get them a pair of socks, shirts, ties, underwears or even nice hand woven sweaters? Gosh! These items are so boring. I should be looking for something that will be more unique this season.

What do you think a guy would like as a present? I have received t-shirts before. It did not impress me at all even if it has a high price tag on it. I also did get a mug and a set of baths containers. What? These are too feminine. As a guy, I would like to get something that will show the manliness out of me. Most of my friends are car enthusiasts and getting them something related to cars would not be much problem at all.

I was surfing the net and came across some garage solutions that surely will impress my friends. These include Cabinets, Workbenches, Flooring and Storage for the Garage. I just wished that someone will give me that cool 3-door service cabinet for Christmas.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin