Tuesday 29 May 2007

HI FIVE TAGGING TIME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got tagged by Ritchie, the Tagging King this time. I guessed I have to keep the ball rolling. Here are the questions given by him:

5 things found in your bag
1. Files
2. Documents
3. Brochures
4. Pens
5. Stapler

5 things found in your purse/wallet
1. Money
2. Name card
3. Identity Card
4. Driver’s License
5. ATM Card

5 favourite things in your room
1. My Snoopy Pillow
2. My Cat Soft Toy
3. My Dog Soft Toy
4. My Winnie the Pooh Bolster
5. My Human Sized Teddy Bear…LOL

5 things you’ve always wanted to do
1. Travelling Around The World
2. Eating Exotic Food
3. Earning More Money
4. Writing A Book
5. Owning A Big Company

5 things YOU currently into
1. Blogging
2. Designing
3. Learning New Programs
4. Keeping Fit
5. Meditating

5 people WANT TO tag
1. SkyNaz
2. Grace
3. Dakota
4. Wuching
5. Nicholas


7 comments:

Wuching said...

yay! gimme 5!

Anonymous said...

Oh No, another tagging!

CRIZ LAI said...

kuanhoong: I did not tag you wor...Relax :)

CRIZ LAI said...

wuching: Congrats :P

conan_cat said...

hehe 5 5!! another taggie 5!! :D

Anonymous said...

I've already done this tag before. LoL. Here's the link: http://piggyslife.wordpress.com/2007/05/04/the-5-things-tag/

Anonymous said...

wow new blogger theme.. my eyes also open big-big.. so wide, got to scroll from left to right!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin