Thursday 28 February 2008

MYSTERIOUS FLYING OBJECTS IN PENANG?

I went to a Chinese New Year Street Party in Penang recently and managed to shoot some unexplained shots. There were flying orbs almost everywhere. Most of them are in blur white light forms but you can also see some in pinkish or bluish in some of the photos. I have checked with some of the experts and some said it was due to dust or bugs but are they the real answers to the mysterious flying orbs? Some of my reader even said those are deities or ghosts. Maybe you can give me your point of view (you can click on the 3 photos below to view a larger photo).

DSCN2554edit

DSCN2553edit

DSCN2550edit

These 3 photos are real mysterious. I took few more shots few steps later and at other dimmer areas but those orbs disappeared. You can see the normal shots below.

DSCN2557edit

DSCN2547edit

DSCN2564edit

DSCN2581edit

5 comments:

LogicYuan said...

i also taken these kind of orbs before but it was only 1 orb. urs so many...ur camera lens a bit dirty la and at that amount of lighting,those orbs arised lo?

Anonymous said...

They could be deities or spirits... but most probably it's due to the crowd making the surroundings dusty and that you're using flash. Then the other photos turned out looking more normal because they are in closer spaces. As much as I'm fascinated by mysteries and paranormal... I don't particularly like to think they hang out around us in such great numbers as in your photos :P Interesting thing to ponder though eh?

Anonymous said...

ah, at first i tot those were oil :O

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

A case of paranormal activities?!?!
Or or or or.....................YOUR LENS DIRTY!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

mysterious indeed...haha
dun scare me...
anyways, you mind to xchange links criz? let me know if u have added me thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin