Sunday 7 October 2007

PORTABLE DVD PLAYER

DVD PLAYER

There will be a long stretch of holidays next week. With so many days off, I thought of gathering a few friends and go for a camping trip by the beach. We are planning to have camp fire, BBQ, sing along karaoke, and of course some movie sessions.

Wait! How are we going to sing karaoke and watch movies if we do not have any electricity supply there? Do not worry as I have my trusty high quality portable 10 inch DVD player which has built-in Divx capabilities. Thanks to Smorty for introducing me to Digitalframez.com. It has a 10.4” LCD video screen and is real handy to carry around. I do not even have to worry about bringing any speakers as it has built-in surround sound effect stereo speakers.

The best part is that I can have 4 continuous hours of singing and watching DVDs without any worries. The portable DVD player comes with built-in rechargeable lithium battery. If I ever run short of battery, I can always plug it into my car’s cigarette lighter slot and charge it. It also has TV tuner functions which I can tune in to any of my favorite local channels.

This is going to be an unforgettable outing. Thanks to Digitalframez.com for making my day. Camping would not be boring after all.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin