Sunday 16 December 2007

ADVENTURE TRIP ANYONE?

ADVENTURE

It would be kind of boring with no activities to fill up my vacation time this coming holiday season. Anyone interested to go for an adventure trip with challenges? I was thinking of going for an adventurous expedition through miles of coastline, flaky white beaches, beautiful rain forests, and admiring the beauty of the paddy fields along the way. There will also be a few lakes for sport fishing while enjoying the flora and fauna of a peaceful country side with magnificent landscapes.

I will be driving my powerful yet luxurious Isuzu Ascender 4-wheel drive with enough room to fit in 5 passengers with baggage. Talking about the adventure trip, I better get my mechanics to buck up my vehicle. At the same time, I may install some cool looking LED truck lights or tailgate running lights. Holiday will be here soon and time is running out fast. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin