Monday 5 November 2007

ALOHA HAWAII – HERE I COME!

HBRCOVE

I was in the midst of planning for a long vacation outside Malaysia when I came across an advertisement for Kauai vacation rentals. I have always loved places with the sun, golden beaches and the luxury of lazing around to get a great tan. Kauai, the fourth largest island in Hawaii has it all.

Browsing through the Kauai Travel Blog, I found much information on places to go, places to eat, what are the things that I can do, including how I can spend my time exploring the wonders of the sea surrounding the island. Scuba diving, surfing, fishing and whale watching will surely be in my list of “What to Do in Kauai”.

On top of this, I will also be looking forward to some nice big waves surfing in Oahu. Oahu, nicknamed “The Gathering Place”, is the third largest and the most populated island in Hawaii. It is a paradise for surfers. I will also be renting a car to do some sight seeing on the lush tropical flora and fauna of Hawaii.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you: Kauai is definitely the most beautiful of the Hawaiian islands. I'm always on the lookout for new places to stay, and one of my faves is the Hanalei Colony Resort. It's got everything Kauai has to offer: whale watching, waterfalls, an onsite spa, and of course those stunning Kauaian waters. Check it out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin